New Matrox Parhelia Driver (mtx) for Linux 2.6.26/2.6.27
After far too long of a bringup, I finally upgraded my desktop system at work to 2.6.27 and for that to work, I had to upgrade the mtx driver too, so, here it is (the list of changes):
* Please note: This is a quick-and-dirty fix just to get this driver to
compile on newer kernels and to fix the most annoying bugs.
* Added support for Linux kernel 2.6.26 and 2.6.27
* Fixed a compiler warning in mtx_drv.h
* Fixed an issue where having more than 3GB of RAM on a 64bit system crashed
the driver (solution inspired by Matrox)
* Fixed the installer script to properly install the latest driver on newer
X.Org X Servers instead of the oldest one
As stated above, this is just a q'n'd release, I hope I'll have some time soon to fix the page_fault interface and whatever else has changed since 2.6.26.