|Login||Main site||Create account|
I have to admit, that my Change Management (according to ITIL) was not the best for 220.127.116.11. The installer script contained typos :-/
Therefore I took the opportunity to add some additional changes to 18.104.22.168 and am coming up with 22.214.171.124 now for you. I always wanted to implement an additional function to install.sh, that does automatically install the already available v4l driver for the Matrox cards and now it's done.
Additionally, I finally wrote up a ChangeLog file with all previous changes to the driver and added it to the docs directory.
ChangeLog: * As 126.96.36.199 has undergone my perfect change management, it was broken :-/ * Fixed a typo in an awk call in install.sh * Added the installation of the v4l driver to install.sh * Modified mtxversion.h and mtx_drv.c to show the real unofficial version of the mtx driver in dmesg * Renamed the v4l subdirectories from "M_N_O" to "M.N.O" just like the xserver subdirectories * Created and added this ChangeLog file to the docs directory