Presenting the brand new 126.96.36.199 Matrox Parhelia driver
Today - well, most of the work has been done in the last few hours which would mean
yesterday as well - I finished the newest unofficial mtx driver version, v188.8.131.52.
The main reason for the new driver version was a posting
in the Matrox General Linux Support Forum
where a user
mentioned, that the current unofficial driver version doesn't compile on 2.6.19-rc3 anymore.
The reason for this simply was that the kernel developers finally got rid of <linux/config.h> in favour of <linux/autoconf.h>.
Due to the fact that I had some time yesterday, I fixed some other stuff in the q'n'd 184.108.40.206a release.
* Fixed a typo in an informational output string
* Fixed a warning during the compile process
* Fixed the issue with GFP_DMA32 that prevented 220.127.116.11a to build on kernels prior to 2.6.18
* Fixed the above mentioned issue with 2.6.19-rc3
* Renamed the installer package according to the new naming scheme introduced by the first
unofficial mga driver
Still not fixed is the new installer promised for 18.104.22.168, but maybe it will be part of 22.214.171.124...